Thank you all for your support – both toward my fundraising goal and with all the encouragement over these past few months! Here is how you can track me on Marathon Monday. Friendly reminder that Wave 4 (mostly charity runners) begins at 11:15am. I don’t have a goal time and will be stopping a lot along the course to hug friends and family who are cheering me on.
- Text my bib number (25577) to 234567. You will receive up to 8 texts per bib number, which equates to an update roughly every 5K/3.1 miles
- Download the free BAA Marathon app for iPhone or the free BAA 2017 app for Android
- Select “Participant Tracker”
- Select the silhouette with the + sign
- Search by my last name (somehow I am the only Packard in a sea of 26,000+ runners) or my bib number (25577) then select “search”
- When my name pops up, select the star
- Now go back to Participant Tracker and once I start running on Monday, updates will be under my name and you can select my name for splits